Popular Posts

Monday 19 June 2017

Weekend Status - Quotes

Weekend Status for Whatsapp | Short Weekend Quotes and Sayings

Best Weekend Status for Whatsapp | Short Weekend Quotes and Sayings: Hey friends we all love weekends and thats why i have collected some most interesting Weekend Status for you and these Weekend Quotes are the most popular quotes and status on Internet. Friends you can also surprise your friends with these awesome Weekend Status and Quotes.



Best Weekend Status for Whatsapp and Facebook

I have a feeling my check liver light will come on this weekend
LIKE IF your weekend feels extended because you accomplished so many fantastic things.
Monday comes Saturday ends and somewhere in between i realized i slept the weekend away….):
Kandy is wishing everyone an egg-stra special Easter weekend..
Studies have shown that people feel better and are physically healthier during the weekend.
I gave my boyfriend a glue stick instead of a Chopstick last weekend, and he’s still not talking to me!
Nothing changes a Facebook relationship status faster than a weekend full of tagged photos!
It’s Sunday! Before the weekend ends, I want to follow some of you. RT if you wanna be followed back! Watch out for my next status.
I’m a boy. I don’t smoke, drink, or party every weekend. I don’t sleep around or start drama to get attention. Yes, we still do exist.
I stayed at a really nice, really fancy hotel this weekend. The towels were so thick I could hardly get my suitcase shut.
Dear guy I like, I swear, I speak English! You just make me nervous. Sincerely, Are will you gonna be go doing things on this weekend?
I’m a teenager. I don’t smoke, drink, or party every weekend. I don’t sleep around or start drama for attention. Yes, we do still exist.
Girls who don’t smoke, drink, party every weekend, sleep around, or start drama for attention. They are the true ladies.
Females who aren’t always at Parties/Clubs every weekend are the type of females who are worth being in a relationship with.
My buddy told me he was going to Beer fest this weekend, I asked him where, he said “any bar I walk into!!!”
The week seems to go by at the speed of a snail. Unless it’s the weekend. Then the snail is driving a Ferrari.
It’s the weekend!!! The ” Responsible Adult Button” has been switched to OFF!!
I don’t make enough money to go on vacation, so I’m just going to get drunk this weekend until I don’t know where I am.
If my employer were more democratic than communist, they might allow us to vote on making Wednesday part of the “mid-week weekend” incentive program that I just made up. I vote “aye”
Weekend homework = Homework done last minute on Sunday night before I go to bed.
Alcohol is never the answer. Unless someone asked me, “What are you doing this weekend?”
Forecast for the weekend… mild alcoholism, with a 70% chance of poor decisions and impaired judgment. Increasing chance of regret and hangover for Sunday.
Stop swallowing your words. Stop caring what others think. Stop waiting for the weekend. Live now!
Waking up for school :(-_-) .. Waking up on a weekend: ( ‘o’ )/





Short Weekend Quotes and Sayings

I wish weekend never end..
The weekend went by and I don
Hello weekend, i have missed you.
I hate the weekend!
I wish I could just stay in bed until the weekend.
click ‘like’ if u r already waiting for next weekend
First 5 days after the weekend are always the hardest.
The first five days after the weekend are always the toughest.
Dear Weekend, I Love You.
You had all weekend to do your homework! Um, sorry I have a life.
There aren’t enough days in the weekend.
The first five days after the weekend are always the hardest.
Dear weekend, I can’t wait to see you again.
No homework = Perfect weekend!
Monday is punishment for what you did at the weekend.
Dear weekend.. You’re awesome
Dear Weekend, I always want to be with you. Please don’t let weekdays take you away from me
Restatus if you’re happy the weekend is here!
Restatus if you’re happy its the weekend! This should get at least 500 RT’s! =)
Dear weekend, I’ve missed you so much.
Working for the weekend, like everybody.
The weekend went by and I don’t remember any of it. That’s a good thing right?
Dear Weekend, I always want to be with you. Please don’t let the weekdays take you away from me. Yours forever, Me.
I love the weekend, but it always ends so quickly.
I wish life had a ‘rewind-the-weekend’ button
Dear Weekend, stay here with me forever.
Raise your hand if you’re ready for the weekend to come already..

Also ReadRainy Day Status

Dear weekend, Welcome back..I’ve missed you..
Dear Weekend, I’ve missed you..Welcome back.
Teacher: You had all weekend to do you homework! Me: Uhm, sorry but I have a life…
I ♥ THE WEEKEND, I ♥ MUSIC, I ♥ SUMMER & I ♥ SLEEP
I’m not cheap, but I am on special this weekend. ðŸ˜‰
I wish life had a rewind button then we could redo this weekend.
My girlfriend said we can’t hang out this weekend because she doesn’t exist.
I just want to have a weekend without worrying about my homework, studying, and school.

Saturday: YAY IT’S THE WEEKEND!! *Blink* Monday: WTF just happened?!
It’s Friday! I can’t wait to be ashamed of what my friends and I will do this weekend.
My neighbor’s are going out of town for the weekend so I finally have the house to myself.
The worst about the weekend?? The ending part.
Guys thanks for reading this article and if you like this article then don’t forget to share it with your friend. Friends we will update more Weekends Status and Quotes and visit again for more Quotes and Status.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Status - Quotes

New Year Status, Short New Year 2018 Quotes New Year Status, Happy New Year Status, Best New Year Status, Latest New Year Status 2018, N...