Popular Posts

Sunday 18 June 2017

Sick Status - Quotes

Sick Status for WhatsApp, Facebook | Short Sick Quotes

Sick Status for WhatsApp, Facebook | Short Sick Quotes: Are you searching for sick status – sick quotes to update your facebook or whatsapp profile then we must say you are on the right place. Here we have great collection of sick status for whatsapp, you surely going to love our collection. All the below whatsapp sick status were selected from different web sources. So now without getting into any other query let’s directly jump into the collection of whatsapp sick status collection, enjoy.



Best Sick Status for Whatsapp & Facebook

In order to change we must be sick and tired of being sick and tired.
HATING is an emotional disease… so for those who hate me… Hope you get well soon…
The feeling of being sick, but you’re not really sick. You’re just sad, upset, unhappy. You just feel like laying in bed all day.
You know when you feel like u got a bad life,think of those people who don’t have a home,a family,or sick. Then how do you feel?
Instead of calling in sick, call in well. Tell them how great you feel not having to go to work today.
I feel physically sick when thinking about all the work i have to do. projects, assignments, exam revision. ugh shoot me.




The trickiest tongue twister in the English is apparently “Sixth sick sheik’s sixth sheep’s sick”.
I have low self esteem, feel ignored, feel empty, get jealous, have trust issues, and pretty much always feel like I’m not good enough
If kindness is a disease, caring is a syndrome, and loving is a virus then I m deeply ill, cause I cannot find a better cure than you.
Also read>>> Whatsapp Status
I’m tired and sick of being the one who cheers up people when they’re sad… because when I’m the one in need of someone, nobody is there to make me feel better.

Short Sick Quotes and Sayings

Woke up sick
Sick of being the only one trying.
Worrying about getting sick can make you sick.
Being sick is your bodies way of saying
I’m sick of getting my hopes up for nothing.
I’m the opposite of home sick, I’m sick of being home.
I am sick of acting like I feel nothing for you.
Those days when I feel sick, but I’m not really sick, just sad.
Is sick and tired and tired of being sick and sick of being tired!
You know what’s the worst? Being sick in the Summertime.
Our health always seems much more valuable after we lose it.
Sick of being nice and getting it thrown back in my face!
Those days when I feel sick, but I’m not really sick, just sad.
Hope you all enjoyed all the above collection “Sick Status for WhatsApp, Facebook | Short Sick Quotes“, if you really enjoyed our collection then don’t forget to appreciate our efforts in comments below. On other hand, must check our previous post on whatsapp status, cheers and have a wonderful day ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Status - Quotes

New Year Status, Short New Year 2018 Quotes New Year Status, Happy New Year Status, Best New Year Status, Latest New Year Status 2018, N...