Popular Posts

Sunday 18 June 2017

Lazy Status - Quotes

Lazy Status for Whatsapp | Short Lazy Quotes and Sayings

Lazy Status for Whatsapp | Short Lazy Quotes and Sayings: Hey friends if you are looking for Lazy status and quotes the you are at right place here we have the latest and most popular Lazy Status for Whatsapp and Short Lazy Quotes and Sayings. You can also share these quotes and status with you friends and also surprise them with these quotes and status. So, friends look into my latest collection of Lazy status and quotes.



Lazy Status for Whatsapp and Facebook

Revenge? Nah, i’m too lazy. I’m just going to sit here and let karma get you.
I only feel lazy on days that end in ”Y”.
I’m a genius by birth, and lazy by choice.
The Lazy Rule: Why Should I make the bed if I`m gonna sleep in it again?
I’m not lazy. Someone just stole my motivation. I’m the victim here.
Keep sleeping and stay in bed.
People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing everyday.
“Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.”
“I can’t relate to lazy people. We don’t speak the same language. I don’t understand you. I don’t want to understand you.”
“I like to be lazy. I do like to be busy and really active, but when that’s done, you can be sure I will be a lazy boy. I like to take time and relax and enjoy life.”
“Leisure is the time for doing something useful. This leisure the diligent person will obtain the lazy one never.”
“Lazy people are always anxious to be doing something.”
“I was trained to turn loneliness into laziness.”
“Ambition is a poor excuse for not having sense enough to be lazy.”
“I’m too lazy and I like food and I like my free time too much to spend it working out”
“Acting is easier – writing is more creative. The lazy man vies with the industrious.”
I hope you liked our collection and enjoyed, it would be great to bookmark our blog for more fun and masti status which you can update on your whatsapp…

Also ReadBeautiful Status for WhatApp




Short Lazy Quotes and Sayings

Tomorrow is often the busiest day of the year.
We have produced a world of contented bodies and discontented minds.
It’s true hard work never killed anybody, but I figure, why take the chance?
Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired.
For Satan finds some mischief still For idle hands to do.
We have a system that increasingly taxes work and subsidizes nonwork.
There is no pleasure in having nothing to do; the fun is in having lots to do and not doing it.
I slip from workaholic to bum real easy.
What is right is often forgotten by what is convenient.
He’s so lazy that if there were work in bed, he would rather sleep on the floor.
I’m not clumsy! The floor just hates me, the table and chairs are bullies, and the walls get in my way.
In the morning you beg to sleep more, in the afternoon you are dying to sleep, and at night you refuse to sleep.
I’m super lazy today, which is kind of like normal lazy, but I’m also wearing a cape.
I’ll stop being so lazy when being so lazy stops being so awesome.
Lazy and I know it.
I tend to say “i don`t know“ when i`m too lazy to think.
I’m not lazy, I just really enjoy doing nothing.
I’m a lazy texter. Unless you’re hot, or I like you.
Too bored to do nothing. Too lazy to do anything.
I used to be smart, then I got lazy.
I Am not lazy, I`m just highly motivated not to do anything.
If I would get paid for being lazy, I’d be a billionaire.
No, I’m not lazy. I’m just very protective to my seat.
Final Words:
Guys if you like these Lazy Status for Whatsapp and Short Lazy Quotes and Sayings then please share it with your friends. And visit again for more quotes and status.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Status - Quotes

New Year Status, Short New Year 2018 Quotes New Year Status, Happy New Year Status, Best New Year Status, Latest New Year Status 2018, N...