Popular Posts

Sunday 18 June 2017

Best Hurt Status - Quotes

Best Hurt Status for Whatsapp, Short Hurt Quotes and Sayings

Best Hurt Status for Whatsapp, Short Hurt Quotes and Sayings: First of all thanks for visiting this article, are you searching for hurt status for whatsapp or facebook. If you really do then we must say you are on the right place. After making lots of efforts me and my team finally manage to prepare the best collection of best hurt status – hurt quotes for you all, you surely going to love this place for sure. So without getting into any other query let’s directly jump into the collection of best hurt status for whatsapp, enjoy.




Best Hurt Status for Whatsapp & Facebook

When I see you smile and know that it is not for me, that is when I will miss you the most.
Words don’t have the power to hurt you, unless the person who said them means a lot to you.
Nothing hurts more than realizing he meant everything to you and you meant nothing to him
It still hurts that you’re doing completely okay, without me.
Seeing people change isn’t what hurts. What hurts is remembering who they used to be.
The truth hurts for a little while, but lies hurt for a lifetime.
It hurts the worst when the person that made you feel so special yesterday, makes you feel so unwanted today.
When you are in love and you get hurt, it’s like a cut… it will heal, but there will always be a scar.
You hurt me more than I deserve, how can you be so cruel? I love you more than you deserve, why am I such a fool?
Sometimes you have to hurt someone’s feelings just to let them understand how it felt when they hurt yours.
The same person who said the sweetest things to me also said some of the meanest things I’ve ever heard.
Sometimes when I say: I’m okay. I want someone to look me in the eyes, hug me tight, and say: I know you’re not.
Don’t trust too much, don’t love too much, don’t care too much because that ‘too much’ will hurt you so much!
It hurts when something good ends, but it hurts even more if you cling to it, knowing that its not there.
Sometimes life doesn’t want to give you something you want, not because you don’t deserve it, but because you deserve more.



I hate the moment when suddenly my anger turns into tears.
I feel so far away from the one I wish to hold in my arms.
The worst kind of pain is when you’re smiling to stop the tears from falling.
My silence/smile is just another word for my pain.
Every time I start trusting someone,they show me why I shouldn’t.
The most painful goodbye’s are those which were never said and never explained.
Sometimes It’s better to be alone… No one can hurt you.
People cry, not because they’re weak. It’s because they’ve been strong for too long.
Smile. It will make him so jealous to see you’re happy without him.
I’m not afraid to fall in love. I’m afraid to fall for the wrong person again.
When it hurts so much that you can’t breathe, that’s when you know you’re still alive.
I hope you’ll realise how much you’re hurting me some day.
You can’t keep hurting a person and expect them to keep loving you.
Don’t ask why someone keep hurting you. Ask yourself why you’re allowing them.
Hurt me with the truth, but never comfort me with lie.
Hurting back the people who hurt you, makes you become just like them.
Expecting too much is one way of hurting yourself.
Sometimes the people who are thousands of miles away from you can make you feel better than the people who are right beside you.
Isn’t it sad that you are hurt so much that finaly you can say.. “I’m used to it” Sometimes It’s better to be alone… No one can hurt you.
It hurts the most, when someone who made you feel special yesterday then makes you feel like you are the most unwanted person today.
There are times when we must be hurt in order to grow, we must lose in order to gain, because some lessons in life are best learned through Pain!
I’m not somebody who will go out of my way to hurt somebody when i love them… I’m somebody who will go out of my way to get hurt for the people i love..

Short Hurt Quotes and Saying

The person you care for the most, is the person you’ll let hurt you the most.
The truth may hurt for a little while but a lie hurts forever.
Isn’t it sad when you get hurt so much, you can finally say ‘i’m used to it’.
You can’t keep hurting a person and expect them to keep loving you.
Don’t ask why someone keep hurting you. ASk yourself why you’re allowing them.
When u love someone, even though they hurt u nd break your heart, you still love them with all the little pieces!!
Sometimes the person you trust most is the one who trust you the least.
If it’s not a happy ending then it’s not the ending at all.
Pain is the only thing that’s telling me I’m still alive.
When I close my eyes I see you, when I open my eyes I miss you.
The worst feeling is saying goodbye to someone you want to spend every minute with.



One day you will realize how much i was there for you, when i’m gone.
The easiest way to not get hurt is to care but that’s the hardest thing to do.
It’s a lot easier to say you’re mad than to admit you’re hurt.
Sometimes i’m not angry i’m hurt and there’s a big difference.
It’s not your fault for hurting me. It’s mine for thinking you wouldn’t.
You know what friendss ur polite nature to others always hurts you.
If you fall in love… be ready for the tears..!!
The hardest thing is to hurt yourself for the sake of others’ happiness..
Sometimes It’s better to be alone… No one can hurt you.
No matter how much you have hurt me, I still pray for you every night.
The truth hurts for a little while, but lies hurt for a lifetime.
I can always pretend I’m okay, but it doesn’t mean I don’t get hurt..
Sometimes it’s better to be Alone, Nobody can hurt you
It really hurtzz when sombody else starts taking your place in someone’s life..
Dear Hear, please stop getting involved in everything. Your job is to pump blood that’s it.
During the day I keep myself busy and sometimes time passes. But at night, I really miss you.
Hope you all enjoyed all the above collection of “Best Hurt Status for Whatsapp, Short Hurt Quotes and Sayings“, if you really enjoyed our collection then don’t forget to appreciate our efforts in comments below. On other hand also check our previous articles on whatsapp status, you also surely going to love them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Status - Quotes

New Year Status, Short New Year 2018 Quotes New Year Status, Happy New Year Status, Best New Year Status, Latest New Year Status 2018, N...